CRB_Sunshine has just posted over on the official forums, that there are a couple different maintenances about to hit WildStar, and/or it’s website.
Hello Everyone –
There will be a scheduled website maintenance period tomorrow, Monday/Tuesday, August 17/18, 2015 from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM PDT. Website, new account creation, forums, store, and store purchases will be unavailable for 7 hours.
Game login will be affected and players will not be able to log into the game from 10:00 PM until 12:00 AM PDT.
Additionally, all megaservers will be down for maintenance from 12AM PDT until 3:45 PDT for hardware maintenance and no update will be deployed.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
So, hurry up and get your fix in now, since it looks like new game logins will be blocked a couple hours before the servers actually go down. What are we supposed to do without the forums overnight though?!!?!? Sleep?
Update: Looks like there is some incoming PTR maintenance too:
Hello Everyone –
On Tuesday, August 18th, at 10:00AM PDT / 12:00PM CDT / 1:00PM EDT / 5:00PM UTC we are going to deploy a update to the test server.
This update includes the following fixes:
- The diminishing returns constants on defensive stats have been adjusted. In general defensive stats were too potent and have had their return per rating reduced.
- Armor now softcaps at 0%, this means it is always subject to diminishing returns, accordingly the return per rating has been increased.
- Deflect Chance now softcaps at 30%, the return per rating has been reduced and the diminishing returns are now less steep.
- Glance Chance now softcaps at 30%, the return per rating has been reduced and the diminishing returns are now less steep.
- Glance Mitigation now softcaps at 75%, the return per rating has been reduced and the diminishing returns are now less steep.
- Critical Mitigation now softcaps at 150%, the return per rating has been reduced and the diminishing returns are now less steep.
- Creature Critical Severity now scales at a reduced rate accordingly.
- CC Resilience now softcaps at 25%, the return per rating has been increased and the diminishing returns are now less steep.
- The return per rating for Health has been reduced.
- Creatures no longer have their damage mitigation split between Armor and Resist Ratings.
- Creatures now gain all of their base mitigation from Armor Rating, similar to players.
- T8 now correctly reduces all incoming damage types (was only reducing physical)
- Fixed an issue where the T8 Invigorate was lasting longer than intended.
Estimated downtime for this update will be 3hrs 45min, however, we will update this thread should it be longer.